Re: time axis annotation

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:38:58 -0600 (MDT)

This is great, Jeff! I'm looking forward to checking out this module,
and I think it would be really useful in PyNGL/PyNIO.

Dave Brown is hard at work implementing a coordinate subscripting
capability in PyNIO, that is based on some nice work by Juerg
Schmidli. We hope to get this done so we can release the first
open-source version of PyNGL and PyNIO. Our goal is the end of March,
but in programmers' time, that might be more like mid-April.

However, if anybody can't wait that long, and needs access to
something that we've already implemented, then drop me an email. We're
always happy to provide binaries where we can.

--Mary