Re: NioVariable

From: David Ian Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:49:40 -0600

Hi Juerg,

We will have to research this a bit to learn how to do it properly.
If you know exactly what is required maybe you can tell us what is
needed.

And in the meantime would you mind describing the extended selection
options
you want to implement? One thing that is on the to-do list is selection
using
coordinate variable values. We are still trying to work out the best
interface for this feature. We would welcome your input and possibly
some
collaboration could be mutually beneficial.

Also I should note that we are really trying to get an open source
release out --
with luck by the end of the summer. That should make this sort of thing
a lot
simpler.
  -dave