Re: Problem with web server and DISPLAY?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:53:27 -0600 (MDT)

Hi John,

What kind of workstation (i.e. PS, PDF, X11, or NCGM file) are you
opening? I think your script should work just fine as long as you are
not going to an X11 window.

We do have an internal PNG driver that we don't document or talk about
much, because it has a dependency on the X11 driver that causes a
problem in some cases. If you are sending your images to a PNG file,
then this may be what the problem is.

Otherwise, if you are going to a PS, PDF, or NCGM, you shouldn't be
seeing this message.

--Mary