Re: using different colormap in panel plot

From: [BE] Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu <turuncu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:17:08 +0300

Hi,

I think, the solution is not fit my problem. I have a panel plot which
has four figure and i want to use a one color map (for example
gui_default) for three of them and other color map (for example BlWhRe)
for forth one that has different cnMinLevelValF, cnMaxLevelValF,
cnLevelSpacingF parameters form panel plot.

An other question, is it possible to copy the content of the
Ngl.Resources instance. I try to copy the one resource to other but i
think that two of them is linked together and if i change one parameter
from resource it affects other one. I am using following sample commands,

res = Ngl.Resources()
res.sfMissingValueV = 1.E20
res.sfYArray = lat3[ymin:ymax]
res.sfXArray = lon3[xmin:xmax]
res.tfDoNDCOverlay = False

res2 = Ngl.Resources()
res2 = res
res.sfMissingValueV = 0

so, after that if i change any parameter in res2 it affects res1. is
there any easy way to copy content of the Resources instance to other?

Thanks for your help.
Best regards,

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu