Re: lambert conformal masking in pyngl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:58:25 -0700 (MST)

Ufuk,

This resource is a special one available for the gsn_xxx functions in
NCL only; we haven't implemented it for PyNGL yet. (It's kind of messy
code, and has its own set of problems at the NCL level.)

However, one of our developers has showed me a Fortran way to do this
without having to use this special resource. We need to research it
to see how it might be incorporated both at the ncl and pyngl levels.

First, I need to go find the program he sent me...

I'll keep you posted.

--Mary