Re: numpy support for pyngl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:19:50 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Juerg,

Your timing is good with this question, because we are putting the
finishing touches on having PyNGL work with both Numeric and
Numpy. When we make it available (hopefully this month), you will need
to download the appropriate PyNGL binary that works with Numpy.

If you would like to be a tester for us, we'd be happy to give you an
advance binary. I would need to check with our developers to see
if they have a version ready to hand over for testing.

--Mary