Re: grid conversion

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:31:41 -0600 (MDT)

Hello,

I am not a pyngl/python person.

Just a comment on using spherical harmonics to regrid.
As a general rule, don't use on variables that are bounded.
EG: precipitation is bounded by zero; % relative humidity
by 0 and 100

If the spherical harmonic modules do not have what you need,
I'm sure that there must be a (say) bilinear interpolation
module somewhere in python-land.

good luck