Re: PyNIO ? (informally announcing PyNGL 0.1.1b8)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:41:33 -0600 (MDT)

All,

I think this was a hiccup on the ESG, and it should be up and working
now (actually, I think it was working sometime later on Friday).

If you have further problems with the ESG, feel free to post here, or
you can get a quicker response by emailing
esg-support_at_earthsystemgrid.org. This email address is the one linked
to as "Problem using site? Contact ESG".

--Mary