Re: PyNGL binaries being moved...

From: Fred Clare <fred_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:53:03 -0600 (MDT)

It is a concern to me that the mere act of
trying to gather statistics could significantly
bias the statistics so gathered. Mary has
provided accurate instructions on the PyNGL
download page as to what to do, but that process
could scare off some people. We need a way to
collect statistics on those people who gave
up on the download procedure. :-)

Fred Clare