RE: [pyngl-talk] Your opinion

From: Ertl, John <John.Ertl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 06:51:04 -0700

I like the proposal and I think this is really the only chance to make the
change. If you wait much longer too much code will have to be rewritten.
Thanks for being so flexible and really trying to make PyNGL as good as it
can be. I agree that the " from ***** import " causes more questions when
you first start.

John Ertl