Re: pyngl 1.5.0 apha

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2014 - 17:07:24 MDT

Hi,

I've tested the "alpha" versions of PyNIO and PyNGL on my Mac 10.8, using Python 2.7/6 and both numpy 1.7.2 and 1.8.1, and they seem fine.

It looks like you have a Linux system, so I need to know:

  - what flavor of linux
  - 32-bit or 64-bt (uname -a)
  - what version of python (python --version)
  - what version of numpy (import numpy ; numpy.__version__)

If anybody else wants to test binaries and/or source code for PyNGL and/or PyNIO, drop me an email with all the necessary information.
I will try to build some Mac and Linux binaries over the weekend, using Python 2.7.6 and numpy 1.7.2/1.8.1, but you can also try
building from source code yourself.

--Mary