Re: fortran binary

From: Ravi Shekhar <ravi.shekhar_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 09 2014 - 11:09:10 MST

Hi Nick,

I've run into the same problem in the past. I'm not sure if PyNIO includes
this, but I've ended up using this to great success. I assume you need to
read some multidimensional NxM matrix (that was my use case).

http://wiki.scipy.org/Cookbook/FortranIO/FortranFile

Cheers,
Ravi

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Nick Guy - NOAA Affiliate <nick.guy@noaa.gov