Re: How to Create an Unlimited Time Dimension

From: daryl herzmann <akrherz_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Sep 14 2013 - 18:32:59 MDT

Hi Greg,

Check out: http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/Nio.shtml

create_dimension(name, length)

Creates a new dimension with the given name and length. length must be a
positive integer or None, which stands for the unlimited dimension. Note
that currently there can be only one unlimited dimension in a file.

PS. For python and netcdf, check out:
https://code.google.com/p/netcdf4-python/

daryl

--