Re: Ngl import problem on RHEL 6

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 10 2013 - 17:23:44 MDT

Hi Marty,

It looks like you are doing everything correctly, but for whatever reason, your system doesn't know to look in /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.4.4 for the library when you try to load PyNGL.
Do you have multiple gcc compilers installed on your system? If so, it may be that you are compiling with one version, but your system is looking for the shared libraries associated with a different version.

Can you type the following and email me the output:

gcc --version
gfortran --version
ld /usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/fplib.so
locate libgfortran

--Mary