Re: PyNGL/PyNIO on Mac OSX libc++ error?

From: Madeline Miller <madelinem_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 23 2013 - 16:08:55 MDT

Hi Mary,

Is there a way to modify a path variable in one of the PyNGL/PyNIO files to
point to another installed gcc version to run those functions, or does my
version of Python need to be re-compiled with the newer gcc to make this
work?

Modifying that line in the pynglex file did not fix the problem; could this
be related to the gcc issue as well?

Thanks,

Madeline