Re: PyNGL/PyNIO on Mac OSX libc++ error?

From: daryl herzmann <akrherz_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 23 2013 - 17:49:14 MDT

Madeline,

pynglex is a python script itself and can be run without invoking python
first. You should be able to do simply this from the command line

pynglex -l

That assumes pynglex is in your $PATH variable and is set executable.

The python triple prompt is for running python code interactively and not
necessarily whole python scripts. Typically whole python scripts are run
by:

python myscript.py

So you could try running pynglex like

python pynglex -l