Re: Problems downloading PyNIO/PyNGL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Mar 22 2013 - 10:45:24 MDT

I'll look into this.

I'm trying to get a new version of PyNGL out the door that will have transparency,
WRF computational functions, and a better handling of color tables (effectively
allowing you to have multiple color tables in one plot).

I may wait for this version to come out to lookin into PyPl.

Thanks for the heads up.

--Mary