Re: Text annotations not appearing when floats are used in XY plot with modified axis labels

From: Carmen St. Jean <carmen.stjean_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2012 - 13:40:05 MDT

Hello Mary,

Thanks for looking into it and also for opening a ticket! I hope we
can figure this out. I have been able to get Oleksandr's solution to
work only in the simple version of my script, so I'm glad you wrote to
me.

Your solution works in the complicated version of my script, but
depending on the values of the x-axis. For example, in one of my
plots, x ranges from 61 to 63 degrees Fahrenheit, so the data gets
squished to the right side of the plot since the x-axis is ranging
from 0 to 63. I tried to set res.trXMinF to the minimum temperature
instead, but this made the text annotations disappear.

As for my x-axis and y-axis relabeling, is there a better way of going
about that? The way I'm doing it now seems to be part of the problem
here; this was the only approach I could think of with my limited
PyNGL experience.

Thank you,

Carmen