Re: PyNGL install

From: Raymond P. <rtp1_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2011 - 05:52:31 MDT

I believe this means that you have installed a 32 bit PyNGL, but
are using a 64-bit version of Python. It is very confusing, since even
when you are running a 32 bit version of the operating system, you
can install and run 64 bit applications. You get the same error message
if you are using a 32 bit Python but have erroneously installed a 64 bit
PyNGL. You can find out what kind of PyNGL you installed by running
otool on fplib.so .

--Ray Pierrehumbert

Life will be much better when things settle down enough that everything
is 64-bit.