Re: installing PyNGL from source

From: Matthew Fearon <Matthew.Fearon_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 11:51:31 MST

Hi Mary: Just following up on our last correspondence, as I'm trying to build PyNGL from source. Here is my latest error when running "python setup.py install". Any ideas on library is missing.

thanks, Matt

gcc-4.0 -arch ppc -arch i386 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -g -bundle -undefined dynamic_lookup build/temp.macosx-10.3-fat-2.6/Helper.o build/temp.macosx-10.3-fat-2.6/hlu_wrap.o build/temp.macosx-10.3-fat-2.6/gsun.o -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lnfpfort -lhlu -lncarg -lncarg_gks -lncarg_c -lngmath -lX11 -lg -lf -lo -lr -lt -lr -la -ln -o build/lib.macosx-10.3-fat-2.6/PyNGL/_hlu.so
ld: library not found for -lg
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
ld: library not found for -lg
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//cc8LyGs8.out (No such file or directory)
error: command 'gcc-4.0' failed with exit status 1