Re: int32 attribute read as int64 by PyNIO

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 18 2010 - 12:31:33 MST

Hi Sourish,
This does seem strange. Is it the same version of PyNIO in both cases? I would like to get the file, although I'm not sure we will be able to find a comparable system to Linux on ppc64 where you are having the error. I'm not sure if you know our standard procedure for uploading files, so here it is:
ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
login as anonymous
password : your email address
cd incoming
put the file
Offline send me email with the file name, although if it's the same as your sample code below I guess I can figure that out. The issue is that for security purposes it is not possible to get a directory listing of the 'incoming' directory.
 -dave