Re: pynio problem

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 08:28:59 MDT

I need a little more information. Did you download a precompiled PyNIO binary, or build it from source code yourself?

If you downloaded a binary, which file did you get?

This is a reference to an HDF5 library symbol. You need to link against HDF5 if you are linking against a version of NetCDF 4 that was built with --enable-netcdf-4 set.

It's possible that you have a PyNIO that wasn't linked against the necessary HDF5 libraries (-lhdf5_hl -lhdf5).

--Mary