Re: newpdf workstation segmentation fault

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 10:33:38 MDT

Hi Charlie,

I'm was to reproduce your problem, and then when I tried a newer version of PyNGL, it ran fine. I believe this bug was fixed in relation
to a similar bug in which we were trying to create different kinds of workstations.

I could tar up a new binary for you to try, but it would be for python 2.6.5. I haven't tried mixing versions yet, so I don't
know if this will work under python 2.6.1.

--Mary