newpdf workstation segmentation fault

From: Charlie Koven <ckoven_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 10 2010 - 12:16:01 MDT

Hi-

I am getting segmentation faults with the "newpdf" workstation if I try to create more than one file sequentially in a script, even if I close the prior files. Attached are a script that gives the segmentation fault and a log of the error created. PS workstation works fine on this, and the old pdf workstation works fine on this script too.

computer is MacOS 10.6.4, python 2.6.1, numpy 1.4.1, Ngl 1.3.0b4

Thanks,
Charlie Koven