Re: calling C function from Python via f2py

From: Matt Fearon <matt.fearon_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 21 2010 - 12:33:25 MDT

Hi Dave,

My ultimate goal is to import Ngl and Nio into this Python script and
read and process grib data- this part I have figured out. However, I
need to pass some of my data to a prewritten C function. Surely,
calling C or Fortran from Python is related and would be helpful to
folks amongst or using this list?

Matt