Re: Error Buidling PyNGL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 13:26:22 MDT

Hi Mostafa,

I haven't seen this error before. What compiler are you using?

If you want to try more recent source, then you can download PyNGL-1.3.0b5.tar.gz.

   ftp ftp.ucar.edu
   [ login as anonymous with email address as password ]
   cd pub/scd/haley
   get PyNGL-1.3.0b5.tar.gz
   quit

The instructions are the same, but this version should link against 5.2.0 better than 1.3.0b1, which is rather old.

--Mary