Re: PyNIO on Ubuntu 10.04

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 19 2010 - 08:27:04 MDT

Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for the updates on your progress. How did you resolve the
missing ssl package?
Did you have to install openssl?

NetCDF is now OPeNDAP-enabled by default, which means there will be
dependencies
on files like libcur.so.xxxx, libssl.so.xxxx, and possibly other ones
(libcrypto).

I'm thinking about doing another release of PyNIO without an OPeNDAP-
enabled
NetCDF, but was hoping that most Linux folks had access to openssl
libraries
already.

--Mary