Re: paper size resources only for maximization and not for "real paper size"

From: Alexander Radebach <radebach_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2009 - 03:27:38 MST

Hi Mary,

actually the maximization works fine (I'm setting it explicitely to True; of
course the default would lead to the same result).
The problem is in the pdf output, which is always put onto a 11*8.5 inches
paper (Letter) - even if pyNgl maximizes to the wanted paper format (A4).
(That's why the plots are partially "leaving" the pdf paper.)
So: What I couldn't manage was to adapt the paper size in the pdf.

Alex
 --
Potsdam-Institut for Climate Impact Research
Potsdam, Germany