Re: possible memory leak in vintrp?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 06:29:41 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Jim,

It's been on our list to look into this memory leak, which was
reported before.

I believe the problem is that "swig" was used to wrap the Fortran
code, and this code doesn't do any kind of memory management that I
can tell.

I'll check with the original developer and see if I can get some
more information for a fix.

--Mary