Re: hdf5 support in PyNIO

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:19:05 -0600

Hi Mikhail,
Unfortunately the next release will probably only include support for
HDFEOS 5 and not for generic HDF 5. We are working on HDF 5 for the
Nio library, and hopefully it will be in the release following the
next one. We are hoping to have more robust support for HDF5 features
like groups when we release PyNIO with HDF5 support. Sorry we can't
have this sooner.

Thanks for the positive feedback on PyNGL and PyNIO. It is
definitely appreciated.
  -dave