Re: PyNIO And NOAAPort Grids

From: Bryan Rockwood <bryan.rockwood_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 06:58:11 -0600

Hello Mary,

Thank you for the quick response. I have played with the nio03.py
script and have gotten it to work as written. The problem I am running
into is that I do not have access to a single file with the entire model
run but a series of files (in the case of the 218 grid, 7046 files). I
suppose my main question would be, what is the proper way to append
grids to an existing NetCDF file where the main attributes already exist?

Bryan