Re: feature request

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:22:27 -0600 (MDT)

Nikolay,

I've attached a PyNGL example that generates the same graphic I sent
before. I've included the graphic again.

Note that this example uses a feature that's only available in V1.3.0
of PyNIO (not yet released), which allows you to do coordinate
subselection. (Let me know if you want to test this new
capability.)

Hopefully you can get enough out of this example to create your
own T-S diagram.

--Mary