Interpolation

From: Yuval Itan <uvtravel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:36:48 +0000

Hi all,

I'm using Ngl.natrid function to interpolate my data. I was wondering if there's any way to weigh the sample size in the interpolation. So for example, if I have 5 datapoints with 5 values, and the number of samples used to generate the data at each point is 1,4,99,12,3 (respectively), then I would like point number 3 (with 99 samples) to have the strongest "weight" on the interpolation, and point 1 the weakest.

Thanks,

Yuval