Re: labels on label bar.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:22:25 -0600 (MDT)

Kolya,

An update: after running your script (thanks for providing the files),
it appears that the labelbars are slightly changing size for some
plots. This causes the labels themselves to change, because there's
an internal algorithm that tries to determine the best placement and
size of the labels, depending on the size of the labelbar.

This seems a bit questionable to me, because I don't see why the
labelbar should be changing size, given that your plots appear
to be the same size in each frame.

I'll continue to look into this.

--Mary