Re: Segmentation Fault and errno=12 by GRIB reading

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:59:09 -0600 (MDT)

Wen,

Dave B thinks this is a problem specific to Python 2.5.1 and PyNIO
V1.2.0, which he has since fixed.

I can get you a new version if you want to test it out. Just send me a
personal email with the information about your system (uname -a,
version of gcc), and I'll provide you with a new tar file to install.

--Mary