Re: version error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 14:52:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Wendi,

After I finish wading through emails and dealing with the little fires
that started while I was gone, I will try to look into the Python 2.5
thing. As Fred said in a personal email to you, we've seen some
discussions regarding problems with Python 2.5 and numpy, so we
haven't been in a hurry to switch. I would be interested to hear if
anybody else here is using Python 2.5 and numpy successfully (or
unsuccessfully).

--Mary