Re: Contour plot using lat/lon coordinates

From: Satellite Data Research Group <satgroup_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:04:42 +1300

I'd just like to know how to go about making the array.
I've been trying to use:
#(non-relevant lines omitted)
# t is the data set
import PyNGL.Ngl as Ngl
wkres = Ngl.Resources()
# resources is then modified to correctly reflect the appropriate region
wks = Ngl.open_wks('ps','title',wkres)
resources = Ngl.Resources()
cloudcontour = Ngl.contour_map(wks,t,resources)
Which appears tro be too big. Reducing the array to 900*1650 produces
an image which does not correctly mirror the input data.

Is it possible to obtain some code examples to show how to correctly go
about mapping this data?

Cheers,
satgroup