Re: ECMWF GRIB parameter tables in PyNIO

From: David Ian Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:28:55 -0700

Hi Jesper,
If it is standard usage for the Danish Meterological Institute to use
one or more of
the ECMWF tables then we could internally account for this in the next
release of
PyNIO making the use of an external table unnecessary. Is there a web
site or
another source that documents Danish GRIB table
usage? What is the center number used in these files? Is it 94?

Thanks for letting us know your experience.
  -dave