Re: how do I get rid of the perimeter line around map?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:13:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ivan,

This is odd, I'm having the same problem with a small test case.
While I'm looking into this, you can also try res.mpGridAndLimbOn =
False. I doubt this is going to work, because it sounds like
what you are describing is indeed the perimeter, and not the limb line.

I'll keep you posted on what I find.

--Mary