Re: initialization bus error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 15:11:45 -0600 (MDT)

All,

Jim figured this out on his own. Apparently if you call Ngl.end to
clean things up, and then call Ngl.open_wks again, you will see the
problem that Jim saw below. The problem doesn't appear to be with the
PyNGL code, but rather with the internal C software that Ngl.end
calls. I will report this to our developers and hopefully get a fix
soon.

Meanwhile, the work-around is to not call Ngl.end multiple times.
Leave it for the very end after you are done with all of your PyNGL
graphics calls.

--Mary