Re: pyngl binaries for x86_64 (?)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:05:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

This is just to let everybody know that a few users tested out
the x86_64 binaries for me, and they seem to be okay. You can
now download them from the ESG website, if you are a registered
user. Go to::

   https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/

(Under "Browse Dataset Catalogs", go to "Shortcuts menu" and jump to
  "Latest PyNGL release".)

If you are not registered, you can go to the home page and click on
the "Registration is required to download some of the data, please
request an account." link in the box on the lefthand side.

There are still a mix of b8 and b7 binaries on the PyNGL binary
page. I have yet to update the Cygwin binaries, because my Cygwin
installation blew up when I tried to upgrade it, and now I have to
reinstall everything from scratch. <sigh>

--Mary