Changing resolution of PNG output

From: Alex Ross <alex.ross_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:37:35 -0800

I am using PyNGL's PNG output for use with a web application. I'd like
to make the image file a bit larger than the 512x512 pixels that PyNGL
defaults to. I have been unable to find a mention of how to do this
anywhere on the PyNGL website or on the NCL website. Is it even possible?

Also, I know that I could just output to postscript and use a utility to
render my PNG. That method is SLOW, and not a reasonable solution.

Thank you for your time.

- Alex Ross
  Student Hire, National Weather Service