Re: PyNGL binary for HP-UX

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:01:23 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,

We unfortunately do not have an HP system in-house, and that's why I
am unable to readily provide HP binaries for NCL and PyNGL. Some
outside users have been kind enough to provide me logons in the past,
and when I have the time, I try to do some of these outside builds.

I have an HP system that somebody gave me a logon to several months
ago, so I'll see if I can still get on and create an NCL binary. I'm
not sure about PyNGL yet, because I haven't tried building Python
on an HPUX system, and have no idea what to expect.

--Mary