Re: problem using Ngl.contour with 2D coordinates

From: David Ian Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:11:14 -0700

Hi Ivan,
I'm not totally sure about this because Mary is the expert on GSN
resources and
she is on vacation until later this week, but I think you simply need
to set the
resources gsnXAxisIrregular2Linear and gsnYAxisIrregular2Linear to
True.
If that does not work, let me know. It is definitely doable, though a
bit more
complicated, using some lower level resources.
  -dave