Re: non-uniform grids pressure vs. time

From: David Ian Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:00:27 -0700

Hi Jim,

The sfX/YCellBounds resources are not as general as one might hope yet.
They really only work for geodesic-type
grids. Your pressure vs. time grid is actually logically rectangular
and for now is best handled using the
regular ScalarField. If you set sfXArray and sfYArray using 2D arrays,
and use one more element than the
data array in X and/or Y, they become bounding coordinates. For
rectangular gridded data, this is the
way that works best currently.

I have attached a gsun version of the plot I created as a pressure vs
longitude example.
  -dave