[ncl-talk] Re: [pyngl-talk] new version of PyNGL

From: Derrick Snowden <Derrick.Snowden_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:30:34 -0500

Hi Mary et al,

Although I'm posting to the list now, previously you made the comment to me
offline that you were working on a new version of NCL and PyNGL. The context
of our conversation was Microsoft windows platforms. I'm hoping you can
clarify for me and the group what exactly is coming down the pipe in the
upcoming weeks/months esp. with regard to Windows platforms. Do you expect
to have a new Windows port of the most recent NCL and PyNGL versions soon?
Are they going to be cygwin apps or native apps? Any mention of timelines?

Thanks very much.
Derrick

FYI, I have installed the newest pyngl version on my problematic FC2 system
and so far everything works. I don't know if anyone else has gcc3.3 based
systems with similar reports, either NCL or PyNGL. So far so good...

--
Derrick Snowden
PhOD/AOML/NOAA